Being Healthy Doesn’t Have to Be Hard
I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
I have studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard Universit
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
I studied innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques and over 100 dietary theories. Some of these theories include: Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, and macrobiotics.
How Does This Help You?
My extensive knowledge of holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention allows me to help you make lifestyle changes and make health-promoting choices to benefit you in all facets of life. Some benefits of these choices include energy, balance, health, and happiness. You will leave each session inspired and motivated.
As a coach, I put the power back in your hands.
Are you curious how health coaching can help you? Now’s the time to schedule a free initial consultation.
* Bio-IINdividuality, Could One Conversation Change Your Life?, Integrative Nutrition and Institute for Integrative Nutrition are trademarks owned by Integrative Nutrition Inc.
† © 2005 Integrative Nutrition Inc. (used with permission) †† © 2007 Integrative Nutrition Inc. (used with permission)
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm
Sat – Sun: By Appointment
Email: Click to Email